Dear Angel

Sunday 11 January 2009

Dear "Angel", my mighty blind guardian angel..........,

Will you come down to take all over this shit?
Because the sun doesn't shine anymore,
and i know, the sun means nothing to you
you are my expected falling guardian angel...

When i was listening to the "millenium sun"
i asked myself "are you there watching me?"
because i know, you are blind but you are not deaf!
just listen to the call, then i'll take you home!

And now "the acid rain" has fallen,
still i got nothing to do
except waiting for you arrival
right here...., down here.....!

I've heard something about the "unholly wars",
was that really happened? please tell me more about it! I'm begging you!
Can i? may i? please.....?! can't you fulfill my desire? desire to "the unholly wars"!
So, it's impossible? Did you mean it?

OK! i don't need that story anymore!!!
From now on, all i need is just "REBIRTH"!!!
PLEASEEEEE..................., I NEED THAT REBIRTH, my dear mighty blind guardian angel!
JUST GIVE ME what i asked you, and no more questions!!

Depok, 07/01/09

2 comments:

incredibla said...

ahaaaaayyyyyy...warna blog-nya cantik sekali meneer...
manis kaya yang baca..hihihihi
isinya jugaaaa... so sweet...

St. Anger said...

uwh......, yang manis, penulisnya kali :p hahaa..., mang yang baca juga manis? :D hehe fiss tu fiss olrait beibeh.... :D